missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, February 12, 2009, 1:20 AM

The next sole who gonna ask how much i'm earning, i would pretty much give him/her a piece of my mind. Or even a middle finger.

Honestly, isn't someone's salary is sensitive. I wouldn't say my salary is an average earning Singaporean. But still, i'm annoyed with that question. I don't get it. I wouldn't ask how much you're earning because -opps- i earn more than you. So, just keep the questions to yourself.

What's your basic?
How about your allowance?
So, how much you bring back home on average?

Excuse me, i didn't know you got a new career as a financial adviser. Even she doesn't questioned me that much. Do you want to know my - laundry allowance, meal allowance, transport allowance as well?

Let's put it this way.

For curious minds, I can afford an LV or a Gucci and starve for 2weeks till my next salary but will be in debt if i long for Hermes.

So, rest your minds people.