missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007, 10:28 AM



P.I. M.P
Party in my place.

Three years been passed. And it's this time of the year.
Where all the junior member from most of the sports section of the club come together and mingle. Rugby, cricket, lawn ball, hockey, tennis. I wld say it's a really good idea to have such night for us. SCC jus rox laa. Great friendship were bond thu this get-together.

So. This year PIMP. 'P' is da theme!
Go anything with P. There's Pixie, Professor, Pit stop show girl, Pilot, Prata man. ANY Ps.
Phil and friends from the cricket section came in, in drag. Pamela Anderson, Paris Hilton and Posh Spice. It was super hilarious! With such big built, boy, they look so wrong.

And i came in at 'Pure and Perfect'.
I'm serious. A white dress-knee long, a cardigans on, pearls necklace, and mary-janes. I even went to dye my hair pure black to when along with the theme-- well anw. i've been always wanting to give it a revamp of black. Hehe. Wheneven i told them what i came as, i got funny stares. Glenn from the cricket section, who came in as a Pirate, never forget to remind me time and time again how doll up i am then the usual 'hockey gear' he always sees me in.

Highlight of the night.
A kiddo from the rugby section came.
''Do you have a boyfriend? Cuz i think your gorgeous''
-_-
He's small built, with braces on, and talks funny.
I laugh at he's face.
"I'm 20!"
He stunned.
"Really ahh.. uhh.. I thought.. i thought.. ur like my age leh. 16-17."

Damn. I'm flatted. This black hair makes me 3-4 years younger huh.
Then, again. Should have guessed it. 17 year old boy --It's the hormones and alcohol talking.
.

Meet dee too that late evening.I miss him.
He waited close to 1hr half for my dinner to end, even so, dinner entertainment has not ended, and he was running late to catch the train to work. I expected an annoyed, pissed look. But instead he gave me the sweetest smile and the warmest hug. He sends me supper that he's mom cooks. I was touched. I can't believe. He's a saint! hehe.

Late night munchies, jus what i needed.