|
missing you.
| |
|
|
Tuesday, September 18, 2007, 7:42 AM
Take a nap. 7am- Project assignments, research. I feel like im still going to secondary school. Nw, supposedly it's our 2wks vacation. Right. We are being to called back to school to finish up the modules on time. Human Resource, Customer Relation Mgnt, Events Management Modules and Project is a drag. Final year is p.a.i.n. (i think i write in 100x times here already) in the neck. -- literally. I thought i had a sore neck, then i realise i got a bruised - blueblack bum on the neck. But it hurts. I wonder when i got it, is it during the premier semis when clashed and fell or div2 mens game. I got a bruised arm too. Covering with concealer and foundation doesn't help ya. .. Look on the bright side aye. Ummm. What is the bright side? OK. back to shit deadlines. |