I miss ThepMala. This child, the sweetest lasting smile. Everywhere i go, she wld be near. I miss her the most. She was a joy. Everyday, she's always there, tapping my shoulder ask me to read for her, teach her few new words. In craft class, she wld sit beside me and seeks my attention. She's always sticking by me in the school-lunch, lessons, classes, so my friends started to call her 'Mis' little girl'. As u can see in the picture above, EVERYONE loves her.
She taught me the Lanbong- Laos traditional dance and relieve my childhood by playing Mother Hen, catching, 5-stone and Zero point during lesson breaks. On one of the craft day, she drew a huge butterfly on a smooth pebble and wrote 'Thep Mala love Mis' behind it. I put it on my study table as it reminds me of her. I really do miss her.
Last day, she gave me a handwritten letter. She wrote and drew the most adorable thing. Flowers, little hearts with arrows and 2 stick figures holding hands- Me and her. I hugged her and we parted. Thinking of her, wanting me to go back there again!