missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Thursday, February 09, 2006, 4:30 PM

It seems that it's been ages since i last blog. Hmmph. I've juz with busy with so many stuff and commitments now. I'm drained.

.

Last night, was a change with the whole SCC WP team fitness. wohoo. Instead of running crazy laps around the tracks like every training, we did aerobics, kickboxing and a slow-relaxing warm down at the Padang. Yes people, our Pandang is BACK on action! Weee. We will have the SCC International sixes this year!

Anyway, yeah, lead by Karina and her mini boombox, it was sure fun. Kickboxing was extra fun for me as i relieved all my tentions when i did the jabs and undercut. Hehe. Let's say i have a whole long list of bitches, whores, asses i wld looooove beat the hell up. What can i say, i'm a civilized and educated young lady. Silence does not mean defeat. So, yeah. It's fun doing all that under the open sky, high buildings surrounding up and the smell of the sea- i think i'm exaggerating. hahah.

Dinner at the clubhouse after that was good. Did the CNY 'lo hay' or sumthing like that to bring luck to the WP season and this year. Do feel guilty after that, gt a bulging tummy. All those fitness and sweats down to nothing.
.

I miss him. I wonder, when can i see you again?