missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, December 09, 2005, 7:39 PM

I'm back.
Yes. After 3 weeks of here and there, i'm finally settling slowly back here. Phew.

Gosh. SO much to blogged. Will make it brief. I dunno where to start.

.Pattaya.
A good relaxation for Us or more rather for him. No hockey talk. No mobile connections. Nothing. A good tan. An afternoon by the beach and 40 odd steam prawns for him. Ugh. I hate prawns. Hella-good filling Dinner. Good sleep. A long-long talk cock 2.5hrs ride back to Bangkok.

.Bangkok.
SCC sends 2 ladies team; SCC Diamonds, SCC Onyx. One consist of the Senior Squad, then there's US Onyx- the Junior Squad. I have to say the bunch of us does gel so well.

Well, We drew with Shaheen & CSC, won HKFC and unfairly lost to Thai Air Force. We were caught off guard in the mist of our lunch. Damn Organizers. hah. But Nah.. it's ok after awhile. We got a good friendly match with the Thai lads team and free tee for the hiccups made ny them. heh. Came in 3rd in our table. I'm really impressed with our team. Honestly. Screw wad critics have to say. With the U21 camp cumming along nxt wk, I'm really looking forward to the U21 Tournament nxt yr. I say our team is rather promising.

Everything is alrite. Dinner is great. bla bla. I'm too lazy to talk abt the tournament. hmmm.. will try to get as many pic frm ppl and upload it. Dumb me, I got a cam but too lazy and can't be bothered to use it. geesh!.


.
.
..