missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, December 14, 2005, 8:34 PM

Fun day @ Starbucks today.

Before going off from work. Me and Ray stuffed crushed Espresso coffee beans and dirty wet yucky smelly bussing cloth in Anna's pocket skirt when she was away at Liat Towers. Took and hid her nicely wrapped and bagged bagel in exhanged of stuffed tissue in a bag. Duck tapped her banana. And me stuffing written notes in her bag. Then i left.

hmmm.. i guess the War is on, Anna dearest?
This muruku put tomato sauce in my Iced Toffee Nut Latte earlier when i was busy working hard serving my best to our customers. Well, not knowing. I drank it. Farking hell. That's 1 taste that still lingers in my tongue. yuck. I breathe and endor. Then, I made Toffee Nut Frap.. this time, she put COKE! biatch.

Just received a txt frm Ray- my partner in crime- telling me that Anna was pissed. muhahahaa.

Got u back. I'm even now. But, am sure there's more to come. hehe.