missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, October 02, 2005, 9:43 PM

YEAH. I have completed my Oral Communication Project. WEee. Damn, i feel good and relieved!

Can't wait to present tmr! All smartly dressed!

1 Project down, 1 last one to go. Music. Damn.

Hmmm...

3 more nights to Hong Kong- Thx to Zee for the countdown and constantly reminding me that we gonna have loads of fun! SHOPPING! ummm.. and FASTING! OK! hehe

Omg.

I dunno what to bring! I'm afraid of overpacking and not having enough space for the stuff i'm goin to shop there! I feel like bring a trunk!

I've yet to PACK! But need to pack by tmr night or Tues lastest. SO, i won't be in a rush. I'm still heading to school on Weds morning for Econs. And hurried back get my stuff, head to the airport.. then off i go..

05OCT CX 734 1605-1955

So, those who wants to send their love, shopping requests, ciggies request.. wadevea.. to me. Pls txt me b4 1530hrs.

weee.

i'm leaving on a jet plane..