missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Sunday, October 16, 2005, 7:12 PM



Went for Qihui-Phil's Wedding Match. I wan to get married! hahaha. She looked ever so sweet and pretty in SCC gear and white wedding vail! Phil lost weight frm the last time i saw him! hahhaa. Looking gd for the big day i guess. I juz manage to go there for awhile for umpiring then i rushed to work. Shld seen them play- tho Phil doesn't know much hockey- he tried.

The reception was 'awwwww'. I hate wedding. I'm in envy! hahahha. Gosh. Qi hui once again looked sweet and pretty in white- OH and those killed biceps. damn! She so happy. There's so much going on for her. Joy to her. Then later in the evening, they slow danced to Nothing Hill's When You Said Nothing At All. I was close to tears. I want Arif! hahaha. They looked really in love and unseparatable. Sitting a distance frm them- i can feel their love.

Wished her all the best to married life and more ahead.