missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Friday, September 16, 2005, 10:33 PM

Bitching time. Major ranting. Been a long day. I need tis space to relieve it. Maybe half of it you guys may nt understand. So read on. Excuse me for my language cuz i'm cursing her at her level of dog poo.

Anyway, my day well sucked at first. Was asked to attached to Starbucks Orchard Parade. Being in a new environment, i was blurish. Things were obviously different- duh! Partners was obviously different. Then, there's tis girl. Let's name her Yaya Papaya- i'll explain later. Omg. wad a bitch. Oh here i start my bitching..

Well, being an attachment partner, Yaya Papaya thinks that she can boss ard ppl. So yeah, i was being bossed by that twig- at first. She was at POS, I was at bar, wanting to make e drink, she asked me to wash dish- so she can switch to bar. kanina. I went back and see. It's bloody pathatic few dishes WHICH i dun find it a nessicity to wash cuz there's nt much attendion needed in that area. The store there is nt as busy and hectic as Paragon, so wad's the hurry. It's nt as if i can't handle an Iced venti Latte. wth. bitch. So, i breathe. And faked a smile when i got out.

I dun get it why must u faked an accent when ur english sucked like fuck. They somehw dun believe i'm a malay cuz the way i speak, i got small cina eyes and tanned skin. They thot i'm some mixed breed. Well, I dun speak much malay that's y i sound different- BUT i'm a proud MALAY. SO, this Yaya Payaya was obviously a constant malay speaker, she was faking an accent. I was like. Shhhesh. loser. *With a bimbotic accent, eyes rolled, i go 'wadevaaaa'*

Being a strong believer of karma, she got her own piece of cake. hah. Serve u right donkey. Their distict manager came, she happens to be at bar- he was behind her. i was at POS. She screw up the drinks! 3 simple drinks- fail. *evil smile* I happily go to the back room and take out the dishes. Alhamdulillah.

Later, i gt to know that she's a new fulltimer. Nt well liked by her partners either. I actually went up to one of them and said 'I can't stand that girl!'. She goes 'Everyone can't stand her'. Rawk on! Bitching gelore. So, as time flies, i grew great bond with the rest- that Yaya Payaya made it happened cuz she was the main topic! hahahhaa.

Ok. This is childish BUT i was bored!! I'm sorry God. She's was getting on my nerves. This is wad bored ppl do. hehe. Within few hours in the store- and collecting information, i've came to a conclution that Yaya Payaya talks load of shit, she's living in denial, a self-proclaim future NTU student but in reality she's a sec 3 dropout, she clubs- big deal- she thinks that guys will die and go heads over heels for her- i think she's refering to the blind, she claims that tis bartender frm Devil's Bar is crazy for her.. hmm.. Well, he happens to be a good friend of moi, let's me gv him a call later to find out, she thinks she's hot but she's a short muruku kuti with back dated ugly rebonded hair.

HW i handle her then after- ignorance. Obviously, she felt it big time. Oh, and when she got to know that i knoe Jamie- one of their managers- she was amazingly nicer to me and grew quieter. hmmm.. boot licker i sense.

The rest was a great bunch. i like. I was being myself after then. I was bubbly, hyper. I was bored to death. In Paragon, there's aways things to do, partners to disturb. Dwn there, it was dead. BUT loads of tourist, loads to talk abt. I talk alot, people may know by nw. SO sharing knowledge, connecting with customers is my fortae. It comes naturally. I came across this couple, wife is a Man U fan- so i was directing her to the direction of the Man U fan club and telling her details abt the club. Her husband was like 'Nahh..ManU sucks, we arent' goin there!' I laughed. My guesses are he was a fan of a rival team- Liverpool. So, he is. Then, i tell him abt M.I.A- a liverpool fan club, location and that they have good food.

Ouhhh. I feel good now.

.
.
.
.
.


I miss Arif.