missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Tuesday, September 06, 2005, 11:01 AM

Bitch. bitch. bitch.

I dun get it why must one order a 'Vanilla-sugar free frappichino bleanded cream without whip'. Geesh. Does it make a bloody hella of a difference if there's like a 0.000.000.0001% of whip cream. Hell. Having a cream base drink is FATTENING- or SWEET enough u BIMBO! Are you like diabatic or sumthing. Stupid air head. OK. Here's the thing.

I happened to put whip cream on her drink, then she goes 'I asked for no whip'. I smilled. Grab her dumb drink and trew away the whip cream, changed the cover and hand it to her. 'Did u juz trew away the whip cream like that?' . She gave that fucked pathatic look. artgweritv qhrithapithqpovtdfalsgjq. Bodoh muruku. chicken ass brain. Yes, Bitch. i said sliently in my heart. Like really, honestly. DOES IS MAKE A BLOODY DIFFERENCE? I TASte the SAME! Will u have rashes, face puffed up, eyes turned red or like do u gain weight or be extra hyper if u have a tiny winny remaining of 0.0000.0.0.00001% sugary sugar whip cream? I feel like goin up to her show a masive enlarged satistics on how much CALORIES, SUGARS and FATS is in a regular size 'VANILLA-SUGAR-FREE frap bleanded cream- NO WHIP' That will scare the whole shit of her so she wld start drinking distilled water from Watson. kuti. *Breathe* So i handed her a newly made VANILLA SUGAR FREE Frap. And paste a 14inch smile. BITCH. Later, i see. That bimbo doesn't even finished the damn drink it's like 1/2. Which the remaining tinny winny whip cream wld be. ugh. tis ppl juz disgust me. Trying to be fit and lead a healthy lifestyle. Well, you onli lived once.