|
missing you.
| |
|
|
Saturday, May 07, 2005, 9:42 PM
drained.
like my new skin?? I DID IT! yeah. I'm proud of it. yipee. I did it for.. few hours. Design it with Photoshop. Looks simple and kiddy stuff.. but farking irritating. Then, did the html rubbish. gave me a headache. Oh well, then all the time while i'm duin it, was txting arif. He keeps me awake. Till the wee mornings.. I thought i was goin to sleep till mid-afternoon today. I thot wrong. I was awaken by my mom at 8.30. Followed her to town to pay her bills and stuff. So yeah, Me and my kakak spend our morning cum afternoon with Mummy. Yeah, the least we cld do on eve of Mother's day. So yeah, had lunch too. Mother-daughters bonding. Got myself shoes! A Vans slip-on and Pony sneakers. kewwllo~ with my hard earned cash. wohoo. i'm independent. ok. By afternoon, i was sleepy. I slept a mere 4 hours. or less. I was waiting for the bus back when Atika sms me and asked me out. Oh well, nvm my sleepyness. Met her at 3. Had tea and pie. I dunno why despite of my tiredness, i was hyper. haha. crazy. 4 hrs of sleep finally takes it's toll. Went shopping with her. Well, more like she shopped and i followed. I was so tempted. Darn. *happy thoughts* I need to save. So, nw i'm back. And draained. I wan to have dinner- my mom cooked Tom yam soup. yummy. Gonna sleep early. i think. If he doesn't txt, then i shall sleep a full 8 hours. Umpring at 9. IRK Class at 2. Be at Delta by 5. Another tiring day tmr.. |