missing you.
XOXO

M i s k a r m a l i a


ms.karmalia@gmail.com
July 9, 1987

Music


Busybody

eXTReMe Tracker

Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 11:49 AM
I enjoyed my day.

I dunno why. but i enjoy to day. I was high. on life.

10am- Met Atika. Head to NAFA. She's supposed to go fer interview which is at 10 but ended up meeting at 10. Fat pig. Wen we came. The man left and asked her to cum back by 1. Bodohbird. So we head to Kopitiam, talk. And me smsing happily. Atika got irritated after awhile wit me smiling and babbling to myself. She goes "Cut that ugly smile off ur face bitch. It makes u uglier". Wad lovely and honest friends i have! hahaha. I love them

2.30ish- Still smsing. Still smiling. Reach CCAB. Change. Met Nat, Agnes, Merlisa. They suppose to go swimnig

3-6pm- Umpiring.I was impressed the way A'div plays. And the huge school spirit and support. I enjoyed the second game. Cleaner match.

6-7pm- Sms him.

7-9pm- Run. Training. I enjoyed trg. Kevin is a gd coach. really. i'm impressed with the task he gave us to do. esp the one he uses the benches. really kewl. I had fun lar. I was high. hahaha. NAT too.

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E. Crazy arse. hahaha. quack-quack.

10ish- went to Adams road. Had supper. nat dropped my hp in a bowl of mee soto. Thx yar. hahaha. She's oso high. on clound 9.

Well, basically.. that's the hightlights of the day. I'm tired.