My ex called. Why could he get the msg that i dun wan him back. He's been pestering me, wanting me back. But shit can't juz change overnight. He's juz irritating. It's getting on my nerves. Called and called. i broke down. I was happy ealier on or i have been happy since i left him. Why couldn't he accept that fact! Ugh. It's my happiness. Why i must sacrifise that for HIS happiness. I dun own him a living, neither do him. He shld go councilling. He's making my life a misery. He kept asking why can't i gv him that second chance. Look here. Wad you have done, is a learning point for me. And seeing you just hurts me more! Yes, i'm harsh. I have to be a tough bitch. You think it's easy for me. I trusted u. U betrayed that. In the worst possible ways. It's juz unfair for me. Leaving you is my only options and after wad u did, broke that promise that we had ealier on.. i dun wan to accept you back. face that fact.